Mittwoch, 3. Juni 2015

Finally - Fallout 4

Everyday I log into Facebook, take a look at what happened and log out. Most of the time I'm mourning about these stupid funpages that tell you to like there stupid post and comment it with something even more stupid. Honestly I hate this whole machinery.
But yesterday came. Yesterday left.
But yesterday left me with a smile on my face and euphoria running through my body. I started my mobile phone and sent an SMS to my best post-nuclear-wasteland-companion Alex, with whom I share lots of Fallout Stories.
And today Fallout 4 will finally be announced as all of us hoped for the past 5 years! ^_^
That's it for now. I will share more emotion after more information about the project!
Long days and pleasant nights!
Kalnasir

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen